Tuesday 25 March 2014

22:15 - 4 comments

Waiting on Wednesday: Salvage by Alexandra Duncan

"Waiting on Wednesday” is weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that highlights books that people can't wait to get their hands on. Here is my pick for this week!

This week, the book that I am counting down the days for is Salvage by Alexandra Duncan.



Synopsis from Goodreads:

Ava, a teenage girl living aboard the male-dominated deep space merchant ship Parastrata, faces betrayal, banishment, and death. Taking her fate into her own hands, she flees to the Gyre, a floating continent of garbage and scrap in the Pacific Ocean, in this thrilling, surprising, and thought-provoking debut novel that will appeal to fans of Across the Universe, by Beth Revis, and The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood.

Expected Publication: April 1, 2014 from Greenwillow

Is anyone else excited for Salvage? Which book are you waiting for this week?

Stay nerdy,
Julia

4 comments:

There are a lot I'm adding to my list today! Thanks for a great pick!

Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
Here's my WoW

So a friend is not liking this but I hope you do! I love the cover though.

Check out our WOW.

Also check out our OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

This one is also on my list. Thanks for sharing.

my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-otherwise-engaged/

I'm totally loving the whole space-themed thing that's been happening lately! I'll have to keep an eye out for this.

My StS

Post a Comment