Tuesday 11 February 2014

11:30 - 3 comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books that Will Make You Swoon


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is books that will make you swoon!


1. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 

Anna and the French Kiss


3.  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)


4. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)


5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars

6.  Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
8. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Levithan

Invisibility

9. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)

10.  Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)

That's my list for this week!  So many swoon worthy scenes and characters *cough, cough* Simon Lewis *cough, cough*. ;) What are some books/characters/scenes that make you swoon?

Subscribe or come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday"!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Shadow and Bone and the Iron Fey series are excellent picks! Meghan and Ash...swoony! ~Megan

I love The Mortal Instruments series... Jace *sigh* and Simon too (I can't choose between the two). I really should pick up The Infernal Devices series as well because I've heard good things!

Great list! It helped me add some more books to my TBR list!

My TTT- http://amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/top-ten-book-characters-that-make-me-swoon/

Post a Comment