Friday 21 February 2014

09:00 - 5 comments

Feature & Follow Friday (Week 4)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature Friday (hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) is a way of spreading the word of ones blog and gaining new blogging friends, as well as writing about fun topics!  
Note: If you want, you can follow me by scrolling down on the right side bar.

This week's topic is...Which was the last book that made you cry?

This one is an easy one for me, its...

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.  I don't usually cry when reading books or watching movies (my friends say I'm heartless sometimes). ;) However, I don't think I've ever cried so hard as while I was (trying) to read that epilogue.  The pages on my copy are all warped in that section to prove it!

What was the last book that made you cry? 
Stay nerdy,
Julia

5 comments:

Sounds like a good one :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/02/follow-friday_21.html

Great choice! seen a few of these today. Always hard when the series comes to a close.
New bloglovin follower
My F&F

Oh I've heard this one is a real tearjerker!! I only read the first book and wasn't crazy about it. :/ Thanks for sharing!

New Bloglovin follower :)
Amanda @ i solemnly swear

Sadly, I haven't read any of the Infernal Devices books. I hope I get the chance to! Here's my FF

Lianne @ Verbositea

Post a Comment