Thursday 13 February 2014

21:03 - 6 comments

Feature & Follow Friday (Week 3)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature Friday (hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) is a way of spreading the word of ones blog and gaining new blogging friends, as well as writing about fun topics!  
Note: If you want, you can follow me by scrolling down on the right side bar.

This week's topic is...Find a "new to you blogger" and feature their button on your post.  Why does this blogger stand out to you?

The book blogger I love is...


Falling For YA

Other than posting awesome reviews, Falling for YA has great tours, giveaways, and guest posts that are so much fun to read! I always look forward to reading what they have to say on a book and have found that their opinion matches my own several times, so it makes the decision on whether or not to read/buy a certain book not only easier, but a lot more fun.  Plus, they have a super fun reading challenge that I'm taking part in this year.  You can check out my post about that here!  

Click here to check out Falling for YA's awesome book blog!  

Which book blogs do you like? Let me know in the comments below. 

Stay nerdy,
Julia

6 comments:

Hey, I am a new follower via GFC , I hope you have a fab weekend!
my #FF: http://jordypaigebooks.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

Good luck with the reading challenge, Julia!

New follower via GFC
My FF!

I hadn't heard of Falling For YA before, but now I'm following. I'm going to have to have a proper look through after work, but so far it looks like a great blog.

I like the blog you've featured! I love your blog as well, new follower here via GFC. Have a great weekend (:

I like Falling for YA. You picked a great blog! New follower by GFC, Twitter, and bloglovin' :) My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

Hi, I'm a new follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter. I will appreciate if you want to follow me back.

Geybie's Book Blog (www.geybie.net)

Post a Comment