Monday 23 December 2013

22:30 - 5 comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me.



Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)




Rags & Bones: New Twists on Timeless Tales



The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red, #2)


Confessions: The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2)



There is my list for this week!  Which books would you like to receive this holiday season?

Come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday"!

Happy holidays everyone! I can't believe its that time of year again.  Did that time go by fast or what?!  Hope you all have an amazing holiday!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

5 comments:

Awesome list - I hadn't heard of Rags and Bones before. I just added it to my TBR list (dear Santa, please take note :-) ).

Happy holidays! I hope Santa brings you all of these and more! :-)

Great list! Rebel Spring looks really cool, and Rags and Bones has been on my TBR list for ages!

This is myTTT: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

Hare you a James Patterson fan? I haven't read the series you have on here but I enjoyed his Witch and Wizard series. Cinder was a fun read and I hope to read Pawn someday. Great list!

Happy Holidays!!

My Top Ten

Are** Sorry I just woke up and apparently have typing problems.

I've been meaning to read Cinder for so long but haven't had the time. I've heard it's amazing! Great picks and Merry Christmas :)

Here's my TTT!

Post a Comment