Friday 13 December 2013

23:30 - 8 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 6)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

The Program (The Program, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)

The Program by Suzanne Young (borrowed from the library)

Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (borrowed from the library) 

What's new on your shelf this week?


Come back for this weeks edition of "Top Ten Tuesdays" on...well Tuesday. :)

Stay nerdy,
Julia

8 comments:

Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-40.html

Enjoy both books! :) Can't wait to hear what you think of them!!

-Jess

My StS

I liked The Program, hope you enjoy it.

So cool, I also got the Girl of Fire and Thrones this week! (Forgot to put it in my post though!) The Program seems to be widely loved. Enjoy them!


My Stacking The Shelves

I've seen The Program ages ago but the cover didn't quite appeal to me. Anyway, have fun reading them!

Have fun reading.

Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

Both look great and are ones I have been wanting to read for a while. Enjoy :D

My Stacking the Shelves

Great haul! I recently bought myself The Program and can't wait to read it; have heard so many amazing things! Rae Carson's book looks really great too. I hope you enjoy them both :) My STS.

Oh I want to read Program so bad! Hope you enjoy all of these :)

Check out my STS this week!

Post a Comment