Friday 6 December 2013

21:39 - 5 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 5)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1)

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown (purchased from local bookstore) 

What's new on your shelf this week?

Come back next week for my review on The Dark Lady by Irene Adler on Monday.  I had a lot of fun writing it!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

5 comments:

I absolutely love that cover! I haven't read it myself, but it looks great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

I love that cover! I hope you enjoy it. :) This one has been on my to-read shelf for awhile. It looks good.

My STS

I would buy this book just because of the cover, that is awesome.

My STS

I hadn't heard of this one but I love that cover. I hope you enjoy it :) My STS.

I want to read this book.new GFC follower
hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment