Wednesday 6 November 2013

11:31 - No comments

Waiting on Wednesday: Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

Much like my attempt yesterday with “Top Ten Tuesdays”, this is now my first go at “Waiting on Wednesday” hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. Here we go!

This week, the book that I am counting down the days for is Hollow City by Ransom Riggs.

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)


In 1940 after the first book ends, Jacob and his new Welsh island friends flee to London, the Peculiar capital of the world. Caul, a dangerous madman, is Miss Peregrine’s brother, and can steal Peculiar abilities for himself. The Peculiars must fight for survival, again.


~

This book was also on my list yesterday, however I thought I would post it again on its own. I loved the first book (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children) so much and can’t wait to see what adventures Jacob and his friends go on next. And to London too! Yay!

Expected Publication: January 14th, 2013 from Quirk Books

0 comments:

Post a Comment