Tuesday 12 November 2013

09:02 - 2 comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is covers that I wish I could redesign.  I have a tendency to "judge a book by its cover", so for me when I see a weird book cover at the store, I usually move on (that's bad, I know, I should work on that).  However, I had a blast putting this list together!


Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)
Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)


Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)


Ashes on the Waves


Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)


Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)


Twilight (Twilight, #1)


Delirium (Delirium #1)


The Beautiful and the Cursed


Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)


What Is Real


That concludes my list for this week.  What are some of your least favourite covers?  Let me know in the comments below!  Come back tomorrow for "Waiting on Wednesday."

Stay nerdy,
Julia











2 comments:

Crazy how some covers are just so boring. Like Delirium.
Under the Never Sky is pretty bad too.

Great picks! I also put The Perfect Chemistry books on my list, they are awful! What's with all the kissing in water? Great list! My TTT.

Post a Comment