Saturday 9 November 2013

12:31 - 9 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 1)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)Witch Finder (Witch Finder, #1)
Allegiant (Divergent, #3)More Than This

Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong (received from Doubleday Canada through NetGalley). Review coming soon!

Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton (received from Hachette Children's Books through NetGalley). Review coming soon!

Allegiant by Veronica Roth (purchased from local bookstore)

More Than This by Patrick Ness (purchased from local bookstore)

There is my list!  What's new on your shelf this week?

Stay tuned for Monday, when I'll be posting my new review for The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa.

Julia



9 comments:

I got Allegiant too, though I'm no where near being able to read it. :)

Same here! I'll read it after I finish reading some books that I have to review first, then I'll be able to read it with a free mind. :) Whenever you read it, hope you enjoy it!

I've just requested Witch Finder on NetGalley. I really wish I'd get approve as it looks really interesting, Happy reading!

Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

I can't wait to read Insurgent and Allegiant now that the series is completed! Happy reading.
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

This comment has been removed by the author.

Some really great books you've got your hands on this week. I got Sea of Shadows as well and am excited to read it. I've just got accepted for Witch Finder, so excited to read that one! I really loved the Divergent series, it's one of my favourites - sadly, Allegiant is my worst read of the year so far! I hope you're one of the people who love it. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

I have Witch Finder as well and I'm very excited to read it. I like that it's in a male POV.
I hope you enjoy your pretties this week.
Happy reading! :)

Nick - My Haul

great haul,enjoy reading
Hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment