Saturday 30 November 2013

09:00 - 3 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 4)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!


All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (purchased from local bookstore) 

There is my list!  What's new on your shelf this week?

I'm finally going to see the new Catching Fire movie today! Has anyone seen it?  If so, what did you think?

Stay nerdy,
Julia

3 comments:

These both look really good! I love Cassandra Jean's artwork. For some reason, I own but have not read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

Awesome list! :)

Emma @ Spun With Words

Nice haul! I've heard some great things about both, hope you enjoy them! My STS.

I have been wanting to read All Our Yesterdays really bad! Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

Check out my STS!

Post a Comment