Saturday 16 November 2013

08:49 - 5 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 2)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1)Impostor (Variants, #1)
Game (Jasper Dent #2)The Waking Dark


Cursed by Lizzie Ford (received from Indie Inked through NetGalley). Review coming soon!

Impostor by Susanne Winnacker (received from Hachette Children's Books through NetGalley). Review coming soon!

Game by Barry Lyga (purchased from local bookstore)

The Walking Dark by Robin Wasserman (purchased from local bookstore)

There is my list!  What's new on your shelf this week?

Stay tuned, I'll be posting my new review for Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong on Monday.

Stay nerdy,
Julia

5 comments:

I like the cover for Cursed. Imposter has a great cover. I want to follow you, but I see no bloglovin button. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Thanks for your comment! I've been thinking about putting in a Bloglovin button. I'll look into it now.
Julia

I so need to read Imposter soon, though I like both covers, I think I prefer the US one. I've heard a lot about The Walking Dark, but I'm not too sure if it's my type of book. Hope you enjoy them, I'll have to check out your reviews for them. :)

Heres mine

-New bloglovin follower.

Kirsty @ StudioReads

I received Imposter as well, very excited to read that!!! I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS. New BL and GFC follower!

I have Cursed as well, I hope it's as good as it looks. Happy reading! My STS

Post a Comment